Hey there! 👋
I'm Brandon, an incoming software engineer at Facebook. Before that, I was a undergraduate student at the University of Pennsylvania's School of Engineering and Applied Science, where I did my bachelor's degree in computer science, and my master's degree in data science.
I've interned at Facebook for two summers. My main interests lie in the intersection of machine learning and programming languages, namely:
- PL for ML, e.g. PyTorch and machine learning compilers.
- ML for PL, e.g. for program analysis and aiding development.
I'm also interested in topics in theoretical computer science and differential privacy.
NEW: I recently finished my senior thesis in differential privacy methods in graph statistic computation. You can find it here.
In my college years, I was a developer and project manager at Penn Labs, a co-organizer of the Philadelphia Classic programming competition, and organizer of the bi-annual WCA speedcubing competition at Penn.
I've also been a teaching assistant for several of Penn's classes:
- CIS 522: Deep Learning for Data Science
- CIS 520: Machine Learning
- CIS 320: Introduction to Algorithms
- CIS 160: Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science
Some of my other interests include speedcubing, music, and playing video and board games.
Feel free to contact me through any of the links below!